OMG Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement") of the online store operated by the company (hereinafter referred to as "this service"). Stipulate.
Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
If you use this service, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms. If you do not agree to all of these terms, you cannot use this service.
Our company shall be able to change the contents of this service without notifying the user in advance. By using this service, you are agreeing to be bound by any revisions, so please visit this page regularly to see the latest terms to which you are bound. Please give me.
Article 2 users
"User" means a person who browses or purchases the Service.
Minor users may not use this service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 3 Personal information
Article 4 Maintenance of this service
In order to keep the operating condition of this service in good condition, in any of the following items, all or part of the provision of this service is temporarily notified without notifying the user in advance. May be stopped or cancelled.
(1) In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, or heavy snowfall.
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or noise.
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is necessary to stop the system.
Management of Article 5 password
The user is responsible for managing the password set by himself.
The user cannot transfer or lend the password to a third party, or share the password with a third party. If we find that your password is being used illegally by a third party, we will contact you immediately.
Article 6 Intellectual property rights
SLOLI Co., Ltd. owns the intellectual property rights of the contents (texts, graphic images, logos, photos, videos, etc.) provided through this service. In addition, portrait rights of models, talents, and individuals used in the photographs provided through this service are owned by the models, talent's offices, or individuals. The user shall not perform any act that infringes these rights.
In the event of any dispute with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the user shall, at its liability and expense, resolve such dispute and inflict any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company. Shall not.
Article 7 Purchase of goods
Users can purchase products and incidental services (hereinafter referred to as "products") from us using this service. We will send the order details by e-mail within 30 minutes after confirming the order and notify you of the consent, and this will be the conclusion of the sales contract.
You can change or cancel your order before shipping, but once it is shipped, you cannot change or cancel it.
It will be shipped within 1-2 days after receiving your order. (Except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) We will notify you by e-mail of the slip number when shipping. It will be delivered within about 3-5 business days after shipment. (Due to weather, traffic conditions, and holidays, the delivery date may be over.) Please contact Sagawa Express for baggage conditions. http://www.sagawa-exp.co.jp/
Article 8 Payment method
Members can select the payment method from the following when purchasing products.
(1)PAYPAL (PAYPAL is now able to pay with a bank account in addition to a credit/debit card. Customers who do not use a card can make payments easily and easily.)
(2) Credit card (will be available soon)
Article 9 Return of goods
Please note that we cannot accept returns in the following cases.
(1) 14 days or more from the date of product arrival
(2) Products that have been opened and used, or that have been used
(3) If perfume, cigarettes, or other odors are attached to the product by fitting, or if the product is damaged such as scratches, dirt, frayed threads, or deformation.
(4) Products that have been cleaned, washed, or modified such as hem repair
(5) Products without packages (bags, cases, tags) or accessories
(6) Auction products, products for sale
(7) Due to hygiene, you cannot return the outwear and stock.
(8) Due to customer's convenience, such as the image is different from the picture, the color is different from the one you expected
(9) Due to customer circumstances such as ordering the wrong product
(10) If you have not contacted us in advance
Article 10 Prohibited matters
Except for the contents stipulated in this agreement, the user shall not perform the following acts.
(1) Criminal acts, acts that violate public order and morals, acts that violate other laws and regulations, or acts that may lead to such acts.
(2) Other users, third parties other than other users, acts that cause nuisance, disadvantage or damage to the Company, or acts that may cause them.
(3) Applying for false registration details
(4) Resale, resale, or any other act of purchasing a product through this service for profit
(5) Acts of collecting or tracking personal information of others
(6) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company and its affiliates
(7) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 11 Other disclaimers
(1) The user shall pay for the preparation and installation of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary to use this service, telephone charges required to use this service, internet connection charges, line usage charges, etc. Communication charges and all other expenses shall be borne.
(2) The Company shall not be liable when the user's password is changed, etc., by confirming the identity according to the method specified by the Company.
(3) In the event of a natural disaster or social unrest, the Company shall not directly or indirectly suffer any damage or loss, even if this service is temporarily stopped, canceled or changed. We do not take any responsibility for any disadvantage.
(4) In case of trouble due to unknown delivery address, we will contact the contact information registered by the user and deliver the product etc. to the delivery address specified by the user when placing an order. Will fulfill its delivery obligations and will be exempt from such obligations.
(5) If a user causes damage to a third party by using this service, he/she will resolve it at his/her own expense and expense, and will cause any inconvenience to us. Shall not.
(6) The Company shall not be liable for damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused to the user due to reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company's responsibility regarding the use of this service regardless of the legal cause of the claim. ..
Article 12 Other
If there is a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement regarding the use of this service, the user and the Company shall discuss in good faith with each other and solve it.
If a lawsuit is required to use this service, the court managing the address of SLOLI will be the exclusive agreement court of first instance.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements regarding we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.